Dominates the Timber Business
MHL 454 - Key Features
- Up to 10.85 meter reach with 0.8 m³ grab
- Up to 32.5 tonne operating weight
- 176 kW, 236 hp turbo diesel engine for cost effective power
- Dual-circuit hydraulics with low dissipation
- High-performance cooling system
- Rugged design and build quality
- Ergonomic controls and panoramic visibility
- Optional second timber blade attachment
The new Terex Fuchs Material Handler MHL 454, an agile machine in the 30-tonne category, is specifically designed for effective timber handling. It maintains its legendary performance levels even when working with logs of differing lengths. The undercarriage is square-shaped, and both the wheelbase and the track gauge measure 3.3 meters, respectively. The standard timber blade, with integrated cylinder protection, is, likewise, 3.3 meters wide. The blade assists in sorting logs and in clearing passages fast. A second blade may be mounted if required.
The all-wheel drive of the Terex Fuchs MHL 454 has an incredibly efficient turning radius of just 5.5 meters. This makes it possible to carry out swift and precise driving maneuvers in confined spaces. The standard loading equipment reach to stick tip is 10.85 meters.