A Top Performer in the Recycling Business
MHL 340 D - Key Features
- Up to 13.7 meter reach with 0.6 - 0.8 m³ grab
- Up to 29 tonne operating weight
- 128 kW, 171 hp turbo diesel engine for cost effective power
- Dual-circuit hydraulics with low power dissipation
- High-performance cooling system
- Rugged design and build
- Ergonomic controls with state-of-the-art monitoring
- Optional Terex Fuchs Quick Connect System (FQC)
With its substantial reach and high load capacity, the Terex Fuchs Material Handler MHL 340D is an industry favorite for companies looking for a top performing, reliable recycling and scrap handling model. Its rock-solid stability and tough boom design ensure safety in even the most extreme situations. Dual-circuit hydraulics with low power dissipation ensure that slewing maneuvers are as swift and powerful as they are precise.
Alongside its extreme ruggedness, the Terex Fuchs MHL 340 D boasts a powerful and cost-efficient turbo diesel engine and a high-performance cooling system that typifies its technical excellence. The powerhouse’s safe and ergonomic controls are located in its versatile, high-mobility hydraulic-lift cab, while the state-of-the-art plain-text display and panoramic windows ensure that the operator is always firmly in control for optimum performance.